Friday, September 30, 2011

A Smashing Success, a Sad Farewell and Some New Ideas

        Thanks to everyone who helped with and came out to support Tamper's Grand opening at the Seahorse Tavern this past Wednesday night. It was great to see some familiar faces and exciting to see some new ones. Every performance was wonderful from the musicians to the models and the MC. The venue was great too - providing excellent sound and lighting and terrific service. This was just the boost I needed this week since my market sales have been a bit discouraging.
        I've made the very difficult decision of not vending at the Historic Brewery market for the next little while. I love that space and I want to support it, but at this point the table fees are coming out of my pocket and I just can't keep it up. I will be keeping a table at the Seaport Market on Sundays though and hopefully I'll be migrating to Saturdays soon.
       I'm thinking and rethinking about my vision for this business and ways to make it more viable. My latest thought in that direction is to make hosting workshops on craft and the environment part of the business plan. More to come on that subject when I figure it all out.
       Until next time, here's hoping that the sun keeps shining and that we all have some time to enjoy it.

No comments: