Friday, September 16, 2011

Website Up and Running and Mittens to Come

      It's going to be a short post this week because I've just spent the whole morning making Tamper's website and I only have so much time for sitting at the computer, especially when tomorrow is market day and there's knitting to be done. But I'm very excited about the website so I wanted to tell you all about it. I did it myself with the help of thesitewizard.com. I really recommend that site. It's very comprehensive and explained in a clear step by step way.
      So here's the link to my new site: http://www.tamper-ecotique.com/index.html
Check it out and let me know what you think. I don't have any special features like a comments page set up yet, but as always you can leave a comment here or email me directly at tamperling(at)gmail.com.
      Also there will be tamper mittens available soon in lovely, soft, felted organic wool. If they aren't done by tomorrow they will be at the market with me next weekend.
      See you at the market...

No comments: