Friday, August 12, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

      It's time for some shameless self promotion... Tamper Sustainable Fashion is having a grand opening party at the Seahorse Tavern in Halifax on September 28th beginning at 7 pm. The lovely Julia Feltham, the better half of the Saddle River String Band - James Phillips and Matt Dixon, The Sorrys and Hindlegs will be on stage with soulful lilting, good time jigging and rockin' rollin', respectively.
      I just finished doing up the poster so have a peek (if you double click you can see a bigger version which you may print and display where ever you see fit):

There's also a flier that you a encouraged to share freely (two to a page so don't forget to cut'em in half):

    
      And of course you're all invited to the facebook event: 
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123293054434180
      I'm happy to say that this is my second week in a row of blogging so here's hoping I can keep that up. Leave me some comments to encourage me why don'cha?
      As for the business in general things are really moving along. I'll have my first market days at the end of this month at the Seaport Market while some of the Cruise ships are in port on the 22nd, 25th and 29th. Based on those sales I'm going to revamp my sales projections in order to go before the funding committee at CEED in the 1st or 2nd week of September. Wish me luck because I'm already feeling some Dragon's Den induced stage fright.
      Also these days I'm networking my little heart our. I've attended two Balle NS events in the last two weeks and I met with a representative of the NS Chamber of Commerce yesterday over dinner. Did you know that the NS Chamber of Commerce is the oldest Chamber of Commerce in Canada? 
      I'm sure I'll have lots to fill you in on in the coming days and months so I'll sign off for now. Until next time...

No comments: