Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and Juggling Felted Figure

Here we are at 2012. Thanks to all the customers and venues that made 2011 such a great first year for Tamper.

There are some exciting new products coming your way in the new year with photos to come in the next few weeks.

Right now I want to share my favourite holiday commission with you. It's a little juggler I felted as a present for a local juggler here in Halifax. The juggler's name is Brodie and so that's what I'm calling this little guy:




The technical side of my website is still chugging along at the pace that I'm able to teach myself web design (so not so fast), but I did manage to create a felted figure order form with all the details you need to order your own. Check it out:

http://tamper-ecotique.com/form.html

Stay tuned for images of Tamper's felted toggle collar neck warmer and turban head band.

Until next time...

No comments: