Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanks to Friends, Craft Fair and Photos to Come

Thanks to friends and followers for reading and leaving comments. It's really nice to get feedback. I'm planning to post an update every Wednesday so Thursdays will be a great day to check in if you're looking for the latest news.

This week my friend sent me an email about the Halifax Crafters Spring Show (thanks Bella!). I'm not sure if I'll make the deadline for applications on March 4th. I still have a lot of designing to do let alone producing enough stock to sell and arranging with suppliers to have enough materials to make everything by the fair on April 30th. Thinking about it is giving me a lot of focus though. I'm developing a timeline of goals for the business and I'll be sharing that here soon.

My friend Chris left a comment last week about his friend Stephanie Moreau's store in Amherst which will be a great place for me to contact when I'm ready to sell retail. Maybe some of you would be interested in her store too so here's Chris' link to an article about it: http://www.amherstdaily.com/Living/Fashion/2009-01-09/article-371229/Feel-the-difference/1 (by the way, Chris is a talented local author and you can get more info on some of his work here: http://suokojamin.blogspot.com/ ).

The next thing on my to do list is to post photos of my work. I'll have a bunch ready for next week so stay tuned :)

No comments: