Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oooooo.... Leggy

aaaaand .... we're back...
        After three hectic weeks of business training and starting a new teaching gig it is a pleasure to rejoin the blogosphere :)
        This week I have some lovely organic and recycled cotton leg dressings to show you.
        Here's an improved organic leg warmer: 

(You may remember the mustard coloured ones that I photographed my sister in while she was jumping on a trampoline. These are a much better fit. Pictured here on my other sister Leena)
        One of my favourite things about these leg warmers and the socks below is the way they fold into lovely little packages. Just tie on a little strip of cotton and a tag and they're ready to sell without any wasteful bags or plastic. Check it out:

        The other treat of the week is a pair of recycled cotton slouch socks, knit so loosely they're almost lace. Here they are on my sister Sophia:

        
        The little bundle they roll into makes me think that they've been tucked into a little bed:

        Updates for the SEB Program coming soon, along with some hair accessories so stay tuned :)


No comments: